Monday, January 2, 2006

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had another quite and relaxing day yesterday! :o) My husabnd and I made the pork and sour kraut for New Years day as always. :o) I invited my mom to come over for dinner. :o) It was so nice that she was able to come. :o) We sat in my bed and watched to tape from the New Years Eve party we had. :o) LOL...Boy was it funny! :o) It was so nice to sit there with my mom and watch it. :o) I think almost everyone had the camcorder. LOL I had no idea that I was on it as much as I was! Good Grief! LOL I brought back all the fun that I had from the night before! :o)


I didn't take a nap yesterday. I was extremely dizzy again, but not tired. All I did was sit and hold on. My daughter had invited us to her place for a little football party, but we couldn't go. There would have been no way that I could have done it. :o( But she understood, she seen how bad I was that morning. Again, I'm very thankful that I was able to get that cane. It really has come in handy for me to use. :o) I've been using my walker and the cane to get around. My mom had seen a house for rent just arounf the corner from our house, and wanted to get the phone number. I went with her with a pen and paper to write the number down. She found out that there will be a showing today at 6:00. :o) The we came back here. Even just that little bit wore me out. :o( And all I did was get in her van, with her help, and rige around the block and came right back. She of course helped me back in side. I was so worn out and in more pain just from that. I just don't understand it still how I get in so much pain. :o( I've been having trouble controlling my eyes again, and my face muscles having such spasms. I know thtas not the medicine because I've had this problem befor. I was only able to get 5 hours of sleep. But I'm bot complaining, at least thats more then 3 Hours. :o)


My husband has today off ! :o) I'm so glad! My physical thereapist will be coming this morning as well. I know how much that will really hurt. :o( But, I know it will do some good to make me feel somewhat better. :o) At least my husband will be here to help me if I need him. :o)


I would say thanks for all the comments, but I didn't get any. :o( Thats everyone's choice. I did however, get an email from my dad yesterday letting me know how much he is giving me all the support that I need, and I'm in his prayers. :o) That brightened me up! :o) Just to know that someone supports you makes a world of difference! :o)


I suppose this is all for now. God bless you all! Again....All your comments do help me get through my days. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did call about that house but , know one answered the phone, so I'll try later.
I do hope you get some rest today,so you can get to feeling better. Take a nap later today, that might help you honey. I love you.
mommy

Anonymous said...

I was able to take a nap. I layed down at 9:00 and got up at 12:30. :o) But...I had an accident. I wet my self real bad and Jim had to take the whol bed apart to wash the wool part and the part undeneath it! It was pretty bad. :o( I had no idea I had to go to the bathroom, I didn't wake up. :o( Monica came this morning and I told her what the doctor said, and she agreed, and the massage of course still made me cry. :o( But now she knows what is wrong with me, so she knows what to do. :o) Am glad that you called, just wish someone would have answered. Maybe go to the open house today. :o) I still think this is a sign! :o) I love you mom. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa..Glad to hear you are getting some much needed rest,And the time you had to spend with your mom.Thanks for sharing with us
Melodie:)