Sunday, January 8, 2006

Very sad.

Well...this morning my mom came over to take my sister home. ;o( She wasn't suppose to leave until 2:00. She was going to make some dinners for me to freeze for the week to help me out. :o( That would have helped me out so much...more then anyone knows. I'm in so much pain. She was going to help me make chili for supper, but I know I sure am not able to even do that. I'll see if I can talk my husband through it. If he won't do it, then that will go to waste as well as the other stuff that was bought for my sister to make for me. But...oh well. :o( I took a nap after they left. It didn't help at all. Time for the stronger medicines. :o(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you and yours be blessed today and always,
Katie

Anonymous said...

An Invite.....
I would like for you to forget about all bad feelings, think about what you have.... (Truely, Lisa) not just for a moment, but, please for however long it takes..... Think for a moment about what it is..... GOD is asking of YOU!   You have something, others don't understand - spiritically or otherwise. Take hate and anger out of the picture and know that GOD is who you answer to...... I "INVITE" you to watch Joyce Meyers Ministry's and Creflo Dollar - Monday thru Friday starting @8:30-9:30 am on channel 14....... You want change - MAKE A CHANGE!

Question of the Day:
P.S. What truely is the difference between.... A LIAR and A THEIF ?

AKA: The Bitch and or / The Neighbor


Honestly now...Think of what I have, ok, I have God in my heart! And love from my family! And that didn't take long to "think" about! I do realize I have something that others don't understand, medically! I KNOW that God is the one I answer to! What I write in this journal isn't everything! There is no way that I could. So you can not say that I have hate and anger! You do NOT know me! All you know about me is what you read in this journal (which you have told me that you "don't" read, because YOU could "care less about me!") Remember? All I'm doing IS telling the truth! I have all of your letters that you have written to me, and if you want, I will quote from them. You are my neighbor, and thats all. And what are you talking about the difference between a LIAR and A THEIF? I have asked you many times to leave me alone. My family and I do have peace and blessings everyday of our lives. But, you don't know that. you are only reading what is written in this journal. I can not possibly write everything in this journal, nor would want to. A lot of things are no one's business! If you want to get in touch with me, email me please.
Lisa