Monday, January 9, 2006

Frustrated.

Number one: I realize that I have illnesses that others might not understand. Number two: I can not possibly write in this journal everything that I would like to, I only write what I feel is important TO ME! Number three: As I've said before, if you don't like what I do write, then please do yourself and me a favor and don't read it. Ok? Number four: through my writtings I HAVE helped others. I HAVE gotten emails thanking me for being honest. And by those emails, that keeps me going. Number five: If you DO NOT know me personally, then you can not "know" everything about me and my day to day life. So please don't pretend to "know" me and write comments as IF YOU DO! Number six: What DOES keep me going is having the faith in God that I do! Number seven: PLEASE by all means...STOP JUDGING me! God is the one that will judge me. As for you as well. Number eight: No one will ever know the pain that I am in and the things I have to go through in my days. Except for me. I do try my best to explain, and if you do not understand, thats not my fault. I live with this. And so do many others. Again, if you, my neighbor, would like to talk to me, there are other ways to do so instead of through my journal, and I would appreciate it if you would do so! My journal is NOT a place for this pettiness.This was too my neighbor.


Yesterday went well. I took a long nap to rest my body. As for the chili that was to be made, my son and his girl friend were here, and I was able to talk them through making it. :o) Whew! :o) My whole body was in pain. My left leg kept going numb. I don't know why, my left hip was hurting as well. Could be from that. My physical therapist will be coming this morning, and I'm not looking forward to it. I know how much it will hurt. Plus, I think my husband is coming down with something. It's probably the weather. One day it's warm, the next it's freezing. Today will be a busy day for me, I have so many numbers to call on leads for the items that I need. I'm getting so much closer. :o) When one door slams shut, another will open. :o)


This is all for now. God bless you all. :o)


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those were some harsh words in yesterdays comments. talk about contradiction, they say you will only be judged by one person then they add their own judgement, do they somehow think they are that one person? maybe they should sit down, have another beer and think about that.  I know the comments are hard to ignore but all they are trying to do is bring you down.

Anonymous said...

I know.