Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's been a week now.

Yesss...I was able to get 7 hours of sleep last night! It's been ahwile since that happened. I've needed that to help make my body heal.


It has now been a week since our loss in our family. Yesterday started out pretty gloomy. My physical therapist came, and I told her. Of course I lost it once again. :o( She understood because she too is an animal lover as well. The deep massage that she does on my body hurt so badly! Whew! On my back and my hips she had to use both of her hands and pushed down hard to help rub out the muscle spams. Yikes! I could feel each and everyone of the little muscle lumps! Even she was amazed on how bad my body was. Thats what stress will do to me and add on no sleep as well. It adds up to a lot of pain and muscle cramping.


My daughter called me and I baby sat my grandson for her, so she and her boyfriend could get a few errands done. My day then was brighter. :o) He was easy to take care of, I gave him his lunch, we played, and then he took a nap. :o) My husband came home early yesterday so I just crawled in bed with my grandson and took a nap as well. :o) So cozy!


My husband was glad to see our grandson here when he came home. My husband was having a hard time yesterday as well, and my grandson cheered him up. :o) That was so good to see. :o) My husband and I still break down over our loss. I know we will get through this.


Today my daughter will be coming over to do her laundry. That will help me once again get through my day. I love to have my family around me. My sister called me last night, and she will be coming back up this weekend. :o) She needs everyones prayers as she is going through a lot right now as well. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for a check up on the medicines that he gave me the last visit. I had to stop taking them because of the effects they gave me. Back to the drawing board. It feels at times that by having the fibro, I am a geunia pig for new medicinces. But, if it will help someone else down the line, I am willing to do it.


To Dianne: I want to thank you for taking the time to get to know me. You actually know the real me. Unlike some people that never gave me the chance. And thank you so very much for all of your help. You are such a good person! :o) Thank you for being you! :o)


Thank you for all the comments and please keep them coming. God bless you all. :o) And I hope you will all have a pain free day. :o) Including myself. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am going thru soo much right now thanx for calling out the prayers, all I do is cry but I have to have faith he said its only for a little while and he does love me and I need to have faith, well i understand all that but it still is killing me, So I need to think that everythin happens for a reason accept it go on and whats suppose to happen will....but thats very hard right now. I never knew I could cry this much.