Tuesday, January 3, 2006

A very dizzy day!

All day yesterday I was very dizzy. I don't know why, unless it's the medicine doing this...will, it would have to be. Even sitting down, I would have to hang on to something to make me feel a bit better. The room would be just spinning so fast. Nothing I did helped at all. I'm still very dizzy. I don't know if it could be a side affect that isn't good or what? But, I'm still taking them to give them a chance. I wasn't able to get to sleep last night until 3:30. I got up at 9:30 which is pretty good. :o)


My massage therapist came yesterday morning, and I told her what the doctor told me. She agreed, and the doctor also told me to let her know to keep doing the same type of massage until I see the neurologist. My whole entire body was in pain! YOUCH! She hit most all of the places that was hurting me! She's very good. :o) My upper body is still in a lot of pain, like my upper arms, chest, and shoulders. :o( I'm still having a hard time getting around as well. Geesh! I asked her how long this relapse will be. She told me that it could be anytime. So I'm just going to ride this hudge wave out. Nothing else I can do.


Again....If anyone that reads this might happen to know of anyplace or you might know of someone that could help me with the medical things that I'm in need ot, please let me know. :o) And please, keep the comments coming! :o) God bless! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!! Remember if you need anything, dont hesitate to call!!! Get better! MUH!!! @~~~~>>>~~~~>>~~~~

Anonymous said...

Lisa;
A girl from work who is in Foster care with children, aked me if you have the Anvent. I don't know what that is, but I'm going to ask her again tonight to be more pasific. Not spelled right LOL.
I Love you honey.
Mommy