Sunday, January 1, 2006

What fun!

Wow! I had so much fun last night! :o) I will remember last night forever! :o) My sister and her boy friend came up, my daughter and her boyfreind were here, and my best friend was here! My brother in law stopped by as well. :o) We had great food and such a great a great group of people here to celabrate the New Year! :o) I had the best time! I so needed this! :o) I'm really paying for it this morning...lol well, this afternoon, but to me...it was worth every second! :o) At least I have photos and my memories! :o) I truly love to have my family around me! :o)


I am so glad I got that cane when I did. If I didn't have for today, I wouldn't have even been able to go to the bathroom, and it's in my room! :o( I just can't believe how bad and fast my body is failing me. I'm just so thankful that I seen my doctor when I did. And very glad that he knows what's wrong with me and is treating me for it. :o) He's the best! :o) I do agree with a comment that I had...No, no one will ever know the full pain that you are living with. I know how I live my life with what I have, and yes, I do try to hide my pain from othes, but for the past weeks, I haven't been able to. I am still doing my best to get around and go places on my own. It takes so much from me and gives me so much more pain, but I feel I need to at least live my days the best that I can and do what I can while I am able to. I can only live day by day right now, and am going to do it. :o) I am just being myself because nothing and no one can take that away drom me, and I guess I'm testing my own limits to keep going. :o) Thats something I need to do. :o) I also want to thank another person that made a comment...yes, I do need all the prayers that I can get. :o) And I do thank you so very much. :o) I just want to say also that yes, the comments that are made mean so much to me and they do get me through my days. :o) It helps me to know that there are others out there that do care enough to write to me. :o) And thank you so much, I really do appreciate it very much! :o) And if anyone wants to send me an email, be sure to put: about your journal in the subject line so I won't think that it is spam. :o)


I guess thats all for now. :o) Again, Please, if anyone knows of any place or anyone that can help me with donating any of the medical needs that I truly do need: The hot tub, and the motorized wheel chair, Please let me know. :o) God bless you all! :o)

1 comment: