Sunday, January 8, 2006

A realazation.

This weekend, since Thursday, my sister has been here. :o) I've missed her so much. It has been so fun with her here. :o) She has to leave today at 2:00. :o( Having her here has really made me realize how much I do need help! A lot more help then I ever knew. :o( I'm alone during the day, and when my husband comes home from work, then he does all of the things that need to be done around the house that I'm not able to do. He works his butt off at work, and then has to come home and work. I worry about him because he has lost so much weight through all of this with me. He isn't well either. I'm really going to miss her when she leaves today. She has helped me laugh and have fun! :o) Yesterday, she and her ex husband bought me a high chair for my grandson for my house! WOW! I couldn't believe it! It has a little basket underneath the chair and a little shelf on the back and it's on wheels for me to be able to take care of him! :o) It made me cry. I was so surprised! I've been wanting to get one for awhile now, and haven't had the money to get one for him. I've been in so much pain this whole weekend as well. I've been trying not to show it as much as possible. I dread tomorrow, because my physical therapist will be coming and I'm in so much pain, I don't think I can handle it. It has seemed that for the past month or so my body has gotten so much more worse then it was. My ability to do the things I used to do a few months ago or gone now. :o( Plus more pain. Having my family around really makes me so happy! :o) Thats what keeps me going! :o) They give me the strength to keep going. Thats all for now. God bless you all. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got to spend time with your sister. I am sure that helped brighten your spirits.

Carolyn
http://journals.aol.com/shelt28/MyLife