Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nothing special.....

I had the appointment yesterday at The GoodWill Industires in Dayton for a motorized wheel chair. The man that I had talked to on the phone had thought they had 3 motorized wheel chairs, but was wrong. But....he did put me on a waiting list, and gave me another number and place to get ahold of in Dayton that they are affiliated with. So, still good news.


I had a lot of pain yesterday. I think it is the weather. Plus, I have been pushing myself a bit too much lately as well. I've been doing things that I know I shouldn't do just to keep my mind of of certain things that have been going on in my life. It really helps when I have my family around. :o) My sister and her boy friend came up yesterday and is coming back again today. :o) My husband took yesterday off of work to be with me through certain things that have been going on in my life. He is so sweet. :o)


Other then that, I had just another day. Whew! I want to thank you all for the supportive emails as well. :o) God bless you, and all comments are welcome. :o)

No comments: