Saturday, January 21, 2006

Jeanntte's Quiz...........

1.   If a film was being made of your life, what actor or actress would you like to see in the lead? Sally Fields.


2.   If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?England.


3.   If you could meet someone famous (alive or dead) who would you choose and why? Abraham Lincoln. Because he freed the slaves, and had very good ideas.


4.   What is your all time favourite film or book? Saturday Night Fever!


5.  If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?My teeth. I had to have all of my upper teeth pulled because of all the medicines that I take for fibromyalgia, (they ruined my teeth), and I now have false uppers, and they aren't like my real teeth. I would love to have a new set of dentures that look like my real teeth. :o)


6.   If you could appear on a T.V. programme, which one would you choose? Ghost Whisperer.


7.   If you were going out to dinner, what type of restaurant would you pick? Sea food.


8.   If you could invent a totally new gadget that would make your life easier, what would you like it to be? A bed and furniture that I can sit in without pain.


9.   If you could own a racehorse, what would you call it? Kitty!


10. What is the most memorable event in your life so far?Giving birth to my children. :o)


11. If you could live your life over again is there anything that you would change? Nope! Then I wouldn't have learned from all of my mistakes. :o) They have made me a better person today. :o)


12.  What one thing annoys you the most? People that lie and are fake!


13.  If you could change your first name, what would you like to be called? I wouldn't...I like my first name as Lisa. :o)


14.  If you were a keeper in a zoo, which animals would you most like to be in charge of?  Dolphins.


15.  Is there any actor/actress that you really dislike? Not really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part.  I really enjoyed reading your answers.  Quite a few of us would not change our names!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/