Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just my day yesterday........

I was able to take a nice long nap yesterday, and I really needed it. My throat and my glands are still hurting. I can feel my lefy gland getting larger. Then...of course my muscle pain is really getting the best of me as well. Being as weak as I am and getting a shower, (I use a seat in the shower and have a hand held shower head) made my upper arms and shoulders start in on me. Geesh! I still have the large lumps on my legs and arms, I just might have my sister take a picture of them to show.


My daughter went home yesterday. :o( Her boy friend is home over the weekend and feels that she will get help from him. I'm crossing my fingers. She really needs to rest and take her naps to heal. And with mono, it will take a long time to heal. She understands this, but I hope her boy friend does as well. Like to get up with the baby like we did for her here, so she could get her rest. :::::crossing my fingers:::::


I was able to get 6 hours of sleep last night! YAY! :o) I know that will help me to get better. :o) Now my sister is starting to have the same symptoms as my daughter, my best friend and I are having. :o( Not a good thing. My husband and my sister have been such a great help with all of this going on here! :o) Now my sister coming down with this makes me feel bad. Just like when I heard about my best friend having the same things going on with her. :o(


My last entry was a little quiz from a very good friend of mine from J-land! :o) It was fun and interesting to do! :o) I really had to think about a few of the questions...lol. :o)


Well....I guess this is all for now. God bless you all. :o) And I'm so glad that you can't get this virus through my journal or email! :o) Whew! :o) Have a good day! :o)

No comments: