Wednesday, October 27, 2004

.....and again.

Well, I guess my "good" fibromyalgia is over! :o( At least I did have a time to where I didn't have very much pain at all. I'm thankful for that. I absolutly HATE this! I know that everyone else out there, that might be reading this, that has this as well, feels the same as I do. It hurts like no other pain that I've ever felt! I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I'd much rather give birth 10 times in a row, then to go through this pain!!!!!! I am in the most pain now, then I've been in a about a month and a half now. :o( ggguuurrr!!! Ok...my back is in enormous pain right now! My shoulders, my arms, my hands, and wrists, my hips, upper and lower parts of my legs!!! My ankles, and my feet! My neck, and it just radiates all the way down to my tail bone! I'm swollen all over again! (And NO IT'S NOT MY WEIGHT either! I already know that I'm fat!) I had to take my watch up a whole 2 notches! I've had this watch since summer! It's been on the same notch since! I will still work with my medicines, and listen to my body. I just feel that I haven't listened to my body enough, and pushed myself too far. :o( I did sleep again all night last night. I went to bed at 10:00, and got up at 7:00. Thats really good for me! I really need my sleep. Oh well...back to the drawing board. signing off!

No comments: