Friday, October 22, 2004

Isn't sleep a part of life?

I'm up again! The only thing that I can think of that is doing this is too much on my mind lately. :o( Even though my husband and I have been talking about so many things every night, it's not helping. It's not like we sit around and talk about all bad stuff. I don't know. With having fibromyalgia, the doctors always tell you to try to sleep more, and stay away from stress! Uh...Yea..right! HOW? I know thats the sorce of the pains I've been having. Of course my back, my hips, my knees, and my right thigh, and neck and right shoulder. :o( I was doing so good. But, I'm not going to let this stop me from working on getting better. On top off all of that, I have the flu. I can't seem to keep anything in my stomach. Everyone in the house has it. Yuk! `Tis the season! I guess I'll try to find something to do that might bore me to get tired. :o)

No comments: