Tuesday, October 19, 2004

blah blah blah

I just got done packing more boxes from the upstairs. I over heated again. Whats new? My back is killing me, my hip hurts, and I have the shakes now. I was able to get a few hours of sleep last night. I woke up around 5:15 this morning. I had a hard time getting to sleep. I really have so much on my mind. If I wrote it, I'd have pissed off people! I'll keep it to myself. The only thing that I'm able to write is, I'm still worried about my daughter. She lost 5 more pounds in 2 weeks! This is the thinest that she's ever been. Her doctor gave her some pills to help on her nausea's tummy. I hope that helps her. I would love to know, "Why do people say one thing, and then, do another?" Don't they realize how that hurts others? Well, I just answered my own question. Nope! If they did, they wouldn't do it! They don't lose sleep over it. All I want to do today is sleep the day away. I'm just so "tired" of certain things, and broken promises. Thats life! blah blah blah.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope that has nothing to do about me mom!!! just wondering because I cant tell from your journal how you are expressing yourself!!! I love you

Anonymous said...

No sweetie, It has nothing at all to do with you. :o)