Friday, October 29, 2004

I can't believe my baby has a baby growing inside her! :o)

Wow! Yesterday was a very eventful day! :o) I was able to go to my daughters first ultra sound! Things sure have changed since I had my kids! Which is good! That experiance was something that I'll never in my whole life, forget! It felt so weird to see my baby, laying there, and seeing a baby growing inside her! Somebody really needed to slap me! I was in a state of mind that I haven't been in, in a long time! euphoria! It was a very beautiful thing to witness! If it wasn't for her boy friends mom, I wouldn't have seen it! Thank you so much! Today, I am having the "normal" pain that I usually have. My back, neck, hips, knees, arms, and feet and ankles! My eye balls hurt as well. Too bad they can't go behind my eyes and fix the damage that is there. Oh well. Well, I need to go. I just had to show off my grandbaby! :o)   <-----BIG SMILE!

No comments: