Friday, October 15, 2004

Just another day in my life.

Yesterday seemed to be a loonnnggg day! It never ended! Whe nyou're not feeling well, I suppose that's what makes it feel that way. I took a long nap. I felt a bit better, cold/flu wise, after that. I'm having pain in my back, and in my right knee. Now thats a switch, it's usually in my left knee. I was able to be with my daughter when she read the email with the information in them. They now have a phone! YAY! I stayed on line, so I wouldn't miss her. It worked. So, I was able to be on the phone for when she read them, I could help her through them, and answer any of her questions. :o) I feel so much better about that. I was just so worried, I couldn't sleep. Then afterwards, she called in work because she was sick still. :o( Then she said she was going to take a nap. In the evening, around 6:30, I got a call from her. She just got up from her nap. She just wanted to talk. :o) We talked for about an hour and a half. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for calling me. I could hear her boy friend in the back ground being himself with her. :o( Oh well. I couldn't eat yesterday, but I started to get hungry before my husband got home. I made a bowl of tomato soup. It sounded good at the time, but then....eeewww! It felt like it burned a whole in my stomach! Nothing sounds good when you're sick. I really am hoping that today will be a much better day. My husband bought some cold/flu medicine home for me. I'm not sure if they're helping or not. It's so hard to tell what's fibromyalgia, and what's not. I had to make my bed the other day, and this morning, my dog is laying on it snoozing away! lol Thats my seal of approval! :o) If I was sleepy right now, I would get in bed with her! :o)

No comments: