Sunday, October 17, 2004

.....not today!

I finally got to bed at 2:30 last night. :o( Not a good thing. I got up at 6:30. :o( Just as I thought, it has taken it's toll on me to pack. I feel like I had been ran over by a bus! I have pain in my neck, shoulders, back, and my upper arms. :o( But at least I know what it's from. The only thing that I feel that is good, is my legs! I can feel the muscle tone coming back in them! YAY! Thats so good! :o) Something I'm doing is good. Plus, this cold weather doesn't help matters. It was 30 degrees when I got up! I'm trying to "get" tired so I can take a nap. I realize how funny that must sound. But, with a sleeping disorder with all of this other stuff, it makes it hard to sleep. So, I'm waiting. I'm hoping to get a lot of sleep today. My body really needs to regenerate itself. Plus, get rid of this headach as well. :o( Well....my body is doing what I thought it would. Which shows that I am getting to know this stupid fibromyalgia stuff, and my body. `*`*~*~*~*`*`*`*~*~*~*~*`*`*`*`*`*~*~*~*POOF`*`*`*~*~*~*~`*`*`*~*~*~

No comments: