Sunday, October 24, 2004

Was that sleep I had?

Yesterday wasn't a very good day, to say the least, with pain. :o( I had so much planned to do. With no sleep, I get pain. I couldn't even walk without my walker. :o( I was doing so well. Eh...life goes on. I did get one thing accomplished that I wanted to do. I made a batch of Toll House cookies. :o) And, I don't think I burned myself either! :o) My sister that moved away, and now has come back, came with her kids last night for a visit. It was one of the best visits that I've had with her in I'd say years! :o) She didn't ask for information on anyone. She came to visit us! It was really so good to see the kids. It's been a few months shy of a year, since I last saw the two younger ones. They've really grown. If she can come over and be the way she was last night, and not ask me any info on any one, then I won't mind her visiting. :o) After that, we got a pizza, and my husband and I watched shows about haunted places. That was pretty cool! I feel so badly for him as well. He's sick like me, and he was packing most of the day. :o( I went to bed at 11:00. And I woke up because of pain. :o( Darn it! My left hip and knee was hurting so bad, I couldn't stand it! So, I got up at 2:30 a.m. Oh well. My daughter and her boy friend are coming up today! YAY! I want to get some film for my camera. She's been wanting chili, so thats what I'm going to make for supper. :o) My son's girl friend is in a play today as well. We are all going to go see it. :o) So, today sounds like it should be a good day! Just hoping that I don't have this pain.

No comments: