Friday, October 1, 2004

Very confused!

I am feeling a bit better today. I'm still having chest pains, but they aren't as bad as they were. Whew! I was pretty scared on Tuesday, I didn't want to end up at the hospital at all! My arm had pain, and that really scared me. Thats never happened to me before. My blood pressure must have been sky high. My fibromyalgia pain has been fine. Nothing new to add. Just the same, my back. I've lost weight these past few days! Thats really good! Not eating really helps! Imagine that! I did hear from my daughter yesterday. It was nice. I guess. I don't want to get into it. There's no point. At least I've heard from her, thats all that counts to me. I pray for her, and her unborn baby. I love her, and my grand baby. I have no plans today, except to just stay here and rest, like I have been doing. I don't think anyone really knows how my health has been these past few days. Except my mom. She's pretty worried. Oh well. Who cares? No one else does.

No comments: