Sunday, October 3, 2004

Not sleeping......

Ok....it's 1:11 right now. I can't get to sleep! I didn't take a nap today. I should be in bed! Everytime I lay down, I have a coughing "spell." When I'm up, I seem to be fine. I don't have a cold. My sinuses aren't draining, so I have no idea what's going on. I fell asleep for a few minutes watching t.v. earlier, but not enough for a good nights rest! If I could lay down, without coughing, I could sleep! Maybe this mouth wash I have to do, and the medicine I have to take, is doing it. I don't know, this hasn't happened until I had to take those. Just a speculation. Except for that, my day was a pretty good day, concerning my fibromyalgia pain. I was hurting pretty badly earlier, but then it seemed to ease up on me. Whew! I still haven't heard from my daughter. I can't get a hold of her by phone, because it was disconnected. So, since I don't have her boy friends cell number, I have to use aol and write letters. I'm going now. If you read this Nena, I love you and miss you very much. If that means anything to you.

No comments: