Sunday, October 10, 2004

Date night! :o)

I had a wonderful time last night! My husband and I went to one of our favorite resteraunts last night, and then came home and watched a movie! :o) I can't even remember how long it's been that we've went out to eat together! I know it's been a few years. It was so nice, and relaxing. We need more time like that. :o) The rest of the day was spent just relaxing. I had to, because of my back still hurting. Again, at least thats all that is hurting me right now. :o) With this fibromyalgia, you never know when you're going to hurt, and where. So far, nothing new. Whew! Today, I'll again try to pack another box! I'm getting there, slowly but surely. :o) There really isn't much to tell. I do have an appointment tomorrow to see my doctor. He will more than likely be a little upset that I took myself off of some of my medicines. Oh well, let him. He'll see the difference him self.

No comments: