Saturday, October 16, 2004

.......And again.

I had a pretty good day yesterday. My sister came over to spend the day with me. The one that has fibromyalgia as well. I'm still sick. :o( blah! Well...my back, my knees and my left fore arm has been hurting. My arm hurts because when I picked something up, I strained it by doing so. Thats going to happen. I have a feeling it will happen a little more, since we are getting ready to move. Oy Vey! But still, so far, so good, with my medicines that I'm taking myself off of! YAY! I've started this morning, taking myslef off of the second medicine! And I really am feeling so much better. :o) It's sad that some doctors think that if they "drug" you up, they won't have to deal with you, and "you'll feel better!" Not the case! I'm getting up early again, but at least I am getting some sleep. I do still take a nap during the day, when I can. Especially since I've been sick. I'm not even wetting myself anymore! I'm wondering if one of those pills were doing that to me. I think that alergic reaction in my mouth, has gotten better. It's a little hard to see. But from what I can see, it looks a lot better. :o) I suppose thats all.

No comments: