Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can't sleep....!

I'm up! Can't sleep again! This will surely help my pain, and my cold/flu! I have so much on my mind, I'm sure thats why I can't. When my son was young, and he had things on his mind, he would tell me that he had, "race cars" in his head, and he needed to talk about things, to get rid of them. Thats exactly what it's like! He nailed that one on the head! I can't close my eyes, and not have 50 things racing around in my mind! I honestly don't know how to get rid of some of them. My husband and I talked about most of them tonight, and he has seen and has agreed on why I feel the way I do. We've been talking a lot lately. Whic has helped me a lot. :o)  I'm in a lot of pain as well. Why not? Why don't other people understand that when you tell them, "You don't need a lot of stress!" because the fibromyalgia pain will act up real fast, they don't listen? My son and I had a good talk tonight as well. So that situation is under control now. I've talked to almost everyone now. The others will have to be at another time. I did pack a few more boxes earlier. It doesn't seem like it's all that much left to pack now. I really thought since this is a big house, that it would take forever! I was wrong. :o) My mom came over today. She could only stay for a few minutes, but it was still nice to see her. I hope she gets the job she's been wanting. :o) Well, from the looks of this, I'll be up for awhile. :o( Now, my day tomorrow will be painful. No sleep, and stress, what a mix for pain! :o( It would be nice to be able to get out of this house maybe a day or two a week! Instead of hearing about it!!! It feels like a slap in the face! Thanks to all that do that to me! Just because I have "whatever" doesn't mean I'm not still me! Unless I'm an embarresment. Oh well! I guess no one realizes how much it hurts me. Or, don't even care. I guess thats the price everyone that has a medical problem, has to deal with. I hope not. I know I have really gotten "hard" since all of this. It's not the medical problem, it's seeing the world pass you bye, and everyone else. So...bye!

No comments: