Tuesday, October 26, 2004

here we go again.

Today is Tuesday. I got 7 hours of sleep last night. I'm very glad about that. My physical therapist came yesterday, and told me if I don't start taking it easy, my pain will worsen. Yes, this time all of my pain was from the fibromyalgia. :o( Since I'd been feeling better, I guess I was over doing things. I didn't even realize it. But my body sure did! Not good. My back, hips, and knees are really hurting this morning. All of this fibro stuff seemed to start in my back. If I could just open it up, and get my hands in there, I know I could rub the pain away. Because you can't get it from the out side! My bed is begining to feel hard to me again. I have no idea what to do about it. I have an old mattress on it, the one's that you can just fold, and a gel mattress, and a down feather bed pillow. When you lay on my bed, you sink in. But, to me, it feels like concrete. :o( Thats just another thing that I have to deal with. That could be one of the reasons why I haven't been able to sleep very well. My mom and sister came over yesterday. They took me to lunch with them. They came back over last night, and watched a show with me. They are going to come back over today to help me pack. If I feel anything like I do right now, I have to do what my body says. I can't push it any further. It hurts way too much, and then I pay for it when I don't listen. I don't want that to happen anymore. Thursday is my daughters first ultra sound. :o)I can't wait. I miss her already! :o) Ok...I just experianced something very weird from my house!!! It's only 8:00 a.m. right now. Time to go now to investigate. Bye!

No comments: