Thursday, October 21, 2004

Got sleep!

I finally went to bed at 5:30 yesterday morning. I was able to sleep until 11 something. Last night was a normal night. Boy am I glad! With no sleep, on top of my stress, my pain would be ten times worse now. My back, shoulders, hips, arms, neck, and I had the shakes, all yesterday. Not a good thing. I had problems gripping things again. The shaking doesn't help that at all...it just helps knock everything out of my hands. My eye sight was very poor. But, I expected that. It was a nice and quite day. The evening went very good for once. Nothing bad or stupid happened! YAY! :o) I was also able to take care of a few people that have been on me, which has been very stressful for me. I was able to talk with reason to them, and they have stopped, and left me alone! 2 down, more to go. I really don't like it when people keep on me about my own ideas. Or, my own opinions. They are mine. Thats it. Over. Thats how I feel, and everyone else should be able to have their own feelings as well, as long as you don't push them onto me. I heard from my daughter. She's starting to do alittle bit better with her sickeness. She has made it through 2 days of work this week. I guess thats all. Bye!

No comments: