Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just another day.

I can't sleep. So, I'm up writting in this thing. Today, we packed all of my daughters things, and her whole room. One room down, 12 more to go. My back is really hurting so bad. I hate at times that I look "ok" on the outside, and no one can see how I feel on the inside. I packed so much, and I over did it. Big time. I know I will pay for this tomorrow. But hey...thats life, right? I did get to talk to my daughter as well today. She got sick again last night. :o( My son packed a few of his things, plus a box of clothes for donation. I took 2 naps today. One in the morning, because I got up at 3:00 this morning, and then after I got back down stairs from helping to pack my daughters room. I had to sit in front of my fan for a long time, to cool down. I felt like I was going to pass out. I just put something else on that was cooler. I went back up stairs to help again in the craft room. Which is basically a storage room for everything. My daughter had stuff in there as well. I just called it a night. I couldn't force anymore energy from my body. My husband ordered pizza for dinner, and I ate 1 slice. I went to take out my dentures, and noticed that my mouth was bleeding from chewing! I've so had it with those things! I watched a movie, and tried to get tired. Not happening yet. :o( And it leads me to now. What a life.

No comments: