Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Another good night!

I'm so glad that I was able to get 6 hours of sleep last night! :o)


Yesterday, my legs were really hurting pretty bad. I had a cramp so large on my right thigh, you could see it through my pajama pants. Then of course, my left leg is still doing it's own thing. Weird. My upper arms, and my shoulders were killing me as well. My right arm is still partially numb. I still don't understand that one either. I guess my left hand id numb as well. Last night, I got a ring on my finger cought on a cupboard door knob, and my kids yelled out to see if I was alright! I guess it looked as if my finger broke, because of the way it bent....but I didn't feel a thing. Thats scary. What if I did break it, and didn't know it? I didn't...but, thats what happened last year with my right ankle. I suppose if it's going to happen, then it will. Obviously, theres nothing that I can do about it. My mom is going to come for a visit today. :o) I'm glad. I haven't seen her in a while. I hope she can make it here ok...we still have about 19 inches out there!

No comments: