Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, I got up at 3:30 this morning. Pain woke me up. It's something that I'm used to. My mom came over yesterday. It was so nice to be able to visit with her. :o) "Mom...stop letting other's walk all over you, even if they are your friends." I seen that it's really wearing you down. I just love you, and care about you, thats all. :o) There's others that work there besides you, and they can make sacrafices like you. Ok? Take care of yourself, not everyone else. :o) Isn't that what you're telling me?


I'm going to call my doctor today to ask if I can have a script for my physical therapist back. My pain is getting to the point to were I can't hardly even "live" my daily life again. I'm going into too many exacerbations. It's too the point to were I can't sleep, walk, move my arms, and be my "normal" self. With my physical therapist, I was able to do those things a little better then now, and wasn't going into as many exacerbations. No...I'm not whinning! I'm just looking out for myself. I'm the only one that knows my body, and thats just how it is.

No comments: