Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Being scared.

The photo I have up, is my daughter and son. I was taking a photo of my daughter's belly, and my son jumped in beside her to show me his tummy! lol :o) They are so funny. :o)


Yesterday, I was having a problem with my left leg. When I got up, my leg seemed to not work. It seemed to just drag along with me. I had a very hard time walking. It felt heavy. I just wasn't feeling "right" most of the day. I wasn't able to do anything at all. I went to the kitchen, and made myself lunch. I sat down to eat. I use large handled utensils so I can hold onto them better, without dropping them. I picked up my fork, and tried to pick up a bite. All of the sudden, my right arm started to shake uncontollably, and I had an extreme muscle spasm in my upper arm! It kept my whole arm down on the table! So, as I tried to take that bite, it basically just threw my arm back down, while shaking, back onto the table! It stayed there! I've never had any of these happen to me before! It really scared me. With all of the pain I've been in, and now this happening, I really don't know what the hell I have! Do any of the other fibro's have a leg that will drag? I'd like to know. After that incident, I layed down for a nap. When I woke up, it appeared that my arm was better, but my leg was still "dragging" behind. :o( This morning, things seem to be "ok" for now. Thank you God. :o)

No comments: