Friday, December 3, 2004

Still more to do.

Yesterday, I took time with what I did. I can't afford to have my body in the pain it was in, within this past week. I emptied 4 more boxes, and it went well. They were the last of all the bathroom boxes. Trying to put 3 bathrooms of boxes, into one, that we have now, wasn't very easy. But now finally done. When my back started to hurt, I sat down, and rested. It may have taken longer, but well worth it for me. I unpacked a box that belonged to my desk. Of course I was able to sit down the whole time for that one. :o) Slowly but surely, I'm getting things done. I'm still not able to "grip" things, like a hammer, so I can hang things up. That would eliminate so many more boxes. My hands are still "acting" up on me. They are very swollen as well. Yesterday, I was walking down my hallway, using my walker, and some how, I twisted my right ankle! Thats my bad ankle. I suppose I must have moved my foot the wrong way, as I walked. I had to quite working around the house for awhile. It felt as if I re broke my ankle all over again! It was very painful. Once again, I'm up at 2:00! Not a good thing. 3 hours of sleep makes my pain so much more worse. Oh well...this is my life. I live in pain. And right now, a lot of it!

No comments: