Saturday, December 18, 2004

Just to write.

Well....this morning when I got up, my back was hurting so bad, it was taking my breath away....as if I had the wind knocked out of me. I couldn't do much. I really wasn't able to use the bathroom upstairs....just glad that my husband installed a toilet in my bedroom. :o) My son has stopped smoking. It's been almost 3 weeks now. I'm very proud of him. :o) Thursday evening, I got to feel my daughters baby move! :o) It was so wonderful! :o)


I went to bed last night at 11:30....I got woken up by my right arm at 1:30! So....I've had exactly 2 hours of sleep! My right arm was numb! It was hurting. It's now 2:34, and I'm still having problems with it trying to go numb on me. The vains are all poped out. It is a pretty gross site to see. It feels as if there is a rubber band tied very tightly around my upper arm. I can't feel my hot coffee! I took a drink of my coffee, and the cup is hot...I have it on a warmer....and I can't feel it! :o( My arm hasn't done this in a long time. When my physical therapist came, she told me that it could be because a muscle has gotten around one of my main veins, and has contracted, and is making my arm numb, and my veins pop out. I don't know. My shoulder and everything else in that area are fine. I was finally able to change my bed sheets to my 310 thread count sheets. Much better! I can't stand anything less. It makes my skin feel like I'm laying on burlap! I do hope I can get my arm to feel better. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary to make this happen. My duaghter and I made Christmas cookies last night, and my best friend came over. Thats it. Oh well....thats the Demon that lives inside me. I can't do anything about this horrid disease.

No comments: