Thursday, December 2, 2004

A day of rest.

All I did yesterday was nothing. :o) It felt great! No unpacking boxes, and no cooking. I just sat with my feet up, played a few games on the computer, took a nap, and my duaghter and I took the whole day off. I can actually feel my body trying to feel better. Today, I'll only do the very easiest things. My body is in way too much pain to keep pushing it the way I did. Wasn't a good thing to do. I got up this morning at 5:15. 6 hours of sleep is very good. :o) My husband and my son finished cleaning the old house yesterday. When my husband got home to do it, my son had most of it all done for him. :o) That gave him more time for him to rest as well. :o) I'm just so glad to see how everything has been going so smoothly with this move. I was so worried about it. It's been a week now. Thats why I didn't feel the least bit guilty to rest. :o) I deserved it! :o)

No comments: