Monday, December 6, 2004

I had a very nice day!

I had a great day yesterday! I unpacked 5 boxes. I didn't put anything away, just sat things out in the open, so I can see what will go were. I thought that system will work a lot better for me. I can take my time that way. I was able to take a nap again, and when I woke up, I really felt good. :o) Yes, I was still in pain....but, not the "surface" pain. Like the bulging muscles cramps on my legs and arms. Those really do hurt. It felt like I had just got out of a whirlpool bath! :o) It was truely great! I was able to save up some energy to do something that I haven't been able to do in so very long! I put a CD in, and my husband and I danced together! A slow dance, but, I was doing it! YES! It was awsome! Then, I rested. I didn't want to ruin a good thing.


I was thinking yesterday about my membership to a club I belong to. I've been paying my dues for the past year and a half, and not going there to enjoy it. I used to go on Saterdays to listen to the band, and dance. And sometimes to eat dinner there. I would love to continue to pay, but with not going....why? My friend still goes at times, but not me. So why pay? I really miss going there as well. Just wish others could walk in my shoes for 5 minutes.


Yes, my back and everything else that I've mentioned before, does still hurt this morning. :o( And to the "normals," I wish that you could understand me. I feel that it is your loss that you don't. Not mine.

No comments: