Saturday, March 26, 2005

8 hours!

Yesss! I got 8 hours of sleep last night! My mind seems to be more clear this morning. :o) My right arm is doing it's thing on me again. It has decided to be numb, and not work properly. Other then that, so far so good. :::::crossing fingers::::: I don't have anything planned today. I'm still not able to actually leave the house...litterally. I can't even go onto the back porch yet. I'm still getting used to my new medicines. Our fence is done, it was finished yesterday. I can only see it from a window, I would like to go out side and look at it. I know I will soon. What's keeping me inside is, we have a lot of steps for me to go up and down, and It's a little too hard for that still. I can only do the inside stairs for now. :o) I'm getting there! :o)

No comments: