Wednesday, March 30, 2005

In a lot of pain.

I got up too early once again. I'm in a lot of pain this morning. Yesterday was a very stressful day. My daughter has been having contractions.....and they were 5 minutes apart for about an hour, then slowed down. Whew! She is 8 months today. The baby has dropped. She is ready at anytime now. :o) I was so emotional yesterday, all emotions combined! I had to take another muscle relaxer to try to relax. I was able to rest about 3:00. I was so shaky and I had a hard time with muscle control. I fell a few times because of being so dizzy....just thankful that each time I did, there was something to catch me. So....today I have planned to get as much rest as I can. The pain is actually making me feel sick. So I know I have to listen to my body or else today.

No comments: