Friday, March 11, 2005

Tired.

Yesterday, I was very weak and tired. This may sound funny, but before I can take my shower...I have to rest up to get some energy to do so. I was too weak, so I decided to take a nap first. I layed down at 10:30 am. and didn't get up until 4:30! I couldn't believe how long I had slept! Of course...I took my shower. Last night, I went to bed at 10:00....and I just got up at 2:00! It seems to me that all I do is sleep in a few hours at a time.....which in fact I do have a sleep disorder thats part of norcilepsy. I'm begining to wonder if this is why I have such an odd sleep pattern. My husbands mom has norcilepsy...so I know what she goes through. No, I'm not trying to diagnose myself. I'm just telling what I am going through.


My pain has gotten better since my physical therapist worked on my back. :o) That was so much of my pain. When my back is hurting as bad as it was...it really effects everything else. My shoulders are the only thing that is in pain right now. Now, that doesn't exclude any muscle spasms or my "knots" that go on 24/7. Those I've learned to deal with at times. They are painful as well...but not as bad as my shoulders, hips, and my back. Boy....this horrid disease is very hard to explain. I do my best. :o)

No comments: