Friday, March 4, 2005

What a day.

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to Meijers to get a few more things for the baby. :o) That was fun. :o) Things sure have changed since my last baby.....my daughter! lol By the time we got home, I was so weak. I used a motorized vehical, and still felt as if I walked the whole time. My whole left side was in pain, and very weak. Both of my arms were weak as well. It's still a mystery to me. I had another encounter with a woman while I was trying to get on a motorized vehical. I had to have some help, so my daughter was helping me to get seated. All the while....a lady was just standing and staring at us. I wanted to say something so badly....but of course....I couldn't think at that time. Bummer. So...that inspired me to go directly to the computer department to get some bussiness cards, and the soft ware to make them! I finally did it! I now have bussiness cards that say; Just because you cannot see my pain, doesn't mean that I don't have any. I have fibromyalgia. I can't put a bandaid over me to make me feel better. Then I put a fibromyalgia web site on it. :o) So, when the next time something like this happens again, I will give one to them. I feel that education cures ignorance. This morning I went to the hospital for more blood work. I have to go back 2 hours after I eat a meal, to get more blood drawn. Oh yay! :o( Other then all of what I've written....my pain level is a 7 this morning. Not too bad for me. :o)

No comments: