Thursday, March 3, 2005

I have no idea anymore.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night again. This really gets the best of me. My lower back, and my legs are the worst right now. I'm to the point, once again, to not knowing what to do for it/me. When my physical therapist gets here this morning, I'm going to ask again if there is anything that I can do to help it/me out. I woke up at 3:30 this morning from the pain in my back. I tried to find a new position to lay in....I found one. :o) YAY! But, I had to get up at 5:00. But at least I did get a bit more sleep. :o) My right shoulder is still swollen. I get so tired of just sitting around....so I mopped the kitchen floor yesterday. Well....I started paying for that imeditly. I'll probably have to put my arm in my sling today to take the pressure off of it for awhile. It might be the weather...but it seems that this week has really gotten me in a hard 8, and almost a 9! I only thought that the people that have arthritis with the fibromyalgia have more problems with the weather....I was wrong! Today, I don't have anything planned. Whew! Well....except for calling my pharmacist to see what happened to one of my perscriptions. I had my daughter take 3 of them in, and they only gave me back 2....I need the third one also. Geesh.....I've had way too much problems with them, I honestly think I should change. Other then all of that....I'm really trying to feel better. :o)

No comments: