Thursday, March 31, 2005

Wow! What a day!

My pain level is a hard 9 right now. It was most of the day yesterday too. My whole body is killing me!


My daughter was still having the braxton hicks contractions, and I had her walk around to see if that would help her. It seemed to make them worse. She called The Woman's Services, and they had her come in to be put on monitors. Earlier, I had called my mom to talk to her, because my stress level was very high...(not because of my daughter). She came in, and she can always clam me down, and help relax me. She was here when my daughter was told to go to the hospital. My body was hurting so bad, it felt as if I was turning to stone. I was having a hard time moving. As we are getting ready to leave, I find out that My daughter's boyfriend's mom was ON HER WAY TOO!!!! NOOOO!!!! GGGRRRR!!!! That made me even worse! My daughter was put on the monitor, and she is still doing fine. She still has weeks to go...Whew! :o) I was told that his mom had turned around, and went back home. Then when we get home, my son had started making supper. :o) My husband was home and I thought that now we all can just sit back and relax. NOT! My daughter really needed to just lay down....doctor told her too. But no! I was then informed that his mom and someone else, and someone else was on their way to the house!!! NOOOO!!!!! I can not stand that woman! Supper was ready...my daughter needed to eat and rest, and here they all come! They were told all about my daughter's ordeal...but still continued to stay, and the one person had a small baby with her as well!!! And was passing the baby around...my daughter needed to rest! I wanted to stand up and say, " Look, she told you what happened, now you need to leave because she needs her rest now." But I couldn't, because these people would have started a fight in my own home. My daughter doesn't need that right now, and neither do I. After a little over an hour...they finally decide to leave...Thank God! My daughter was then able to eat, and then she got some rest. Which in turn, helped me as well. I honestly don't know how much longer I am suppose to keep my mouth shut with these people? It's getting to the point to where I can't! I have to look out for my own health as well. And now I'm paying for it.


...................If one is without kindness, how can one be called a human being?

                                         -Sarada Devi

No comments: