Monday, March 14, 2005

What a day...

Yesterday I was sick, and my fibro was acting up big time. I can almost say that my body was in a complete exacerbation. I could hardly even move, and not feeling well didn't help. I got sick in the late morning, and it felt as if it all hit me at once. That figures. Why not? I layed down to try to feel better. Didn't work...in fact, I was feeling worse. My husband told me that I looked like I had been beaten up. Well...I felt like it too. Everything, my whole body hurt. From head to my feet. The pain was very bad. I don't know to blame the fibro for being sick as well. I went to bed at 9:00. I got up at 4:30 this morning. My right arm is half numb....that feels weirder than when it is all the way numb. When it does this, it makes my arm heavy, and then pulls on my shoulder. A double edged sword. My back, shoulders, arms, legs, and so much more are still hurting this morning. My physical therapist will be coming in today...I can't wait. My husband was so worried about me last night...he slept on the couch so that just in case I needed him. :o) That made me feel more comfortable. :o) He said that he hates not being able to help me out of my pain. So do I. :o) But just the thought of him wanting to help me, makes me feel comfortable, and a little more safe. :o) If I need him today..I'm to call him. :o) And I will do just that if I do. :o)

No comments: