Sunday, March 27, 2005

A bit tired.

I stayed up a bit too late last night. I didn't get to bed until 11:00. But it was for a good reason...I feel. My husband, daughter and me stayed up and watched The Passion. Beautiful movie. It was my husbands first time seeing it....mine and my daughters second. It was such a good feeling to watch it as a family. :o)


I got up at 7:00 this morning....7 hours is good but, when I do stay up late....my body takes it out on me. Rightfully so...I don't balme it. Yes, I'm in a lot of pain. Besides staying up late, my daughter and I went out to eat as well before the movie. It took a lot of energy, but it also felt so good just to finally get out of the house. So....my back, shoulders and my arms and legs are hurting all over again. I need to get a lot of rest today. I can't even make an Easter dinner. But thats ok, thats not what Easter is all about anyway. :o)

No comments: