Sunday, March 20, 2005

Getting out of the house was good.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me...considering the past week. My best friend came over and I need to lay down. I had just gotten out of the shower, and it takes so much out of me to even take a shower. So afterwards, I usually have to lay down. She just happened to come right after it. :o) I layed down and When I got up...It was 6:00!!! Wow...I slept for awhile. Good! I came out of my room and she was here again.LOL She invited me to go with her to Red of our "Tiffany's!" I was very excited!!! :o) Heck yes...I was going! LOL The last time I was out of this house was my last doctors appointment. Plus, going there with her is always a good time! :o) I was ready in no time! We got there, and of course they was a 40 minute wait, and they give you a little thing that lights up when you are called. had been over an hour, and by watching people come in and be seated before us was getting alittle bit nerving. She walked up to the front desk and asked how much longer for us to be seated. They had crossed our name off!!!! I was absolutly livid! And so was she! Usually when we are out, I'm the one that will "go off" but she did! Then I did. We asked to speak with the manager, and he came out to our table. He told us that he would pay for one meal. Then when I was talking to him, I told him that when I come there, a waitress always takes my walker and puts it out of the way for me. Then he changed his mind, and told us that he would pay for ALL of our meals! In a way, that kind of pissed me off, because, "Let's make the poor crippled woman" happy! But, all in all, after calming down, the dinner went great! We still had fun! :o) It wasn't the usual fun place that we are used too, I was seated on the end of a table chair, where everytime anyone walked past me, hit my right shoulder, arm, and knocked my chair around. It did hurt, but there was no way I was going to complain. We were more then compensated for our dilma. I still had fun! YAY! I came home, relaxed, and then went to bed at 10:30, and didn't get up or even wake up through the night, until 6:00! 7 hours! YAY! I know I was so exhausted! I just had fun. Today, I have a dinner to attend. I belong to the Ladies Auxilary Eagles, and the annual Ladies dinner is today. I can't wait. It will be fun as well! :o) I can really use fun right now. :o)

No comments: