Saturday, March 12, 2005

Just 8 hours.....

Again....I got up early. Like I said yesterday...it's like I take naps instead of a night's sleep. This is really wearing down my body. I can only imagine what it's doing to my imune system. No wonder I've been having problems with certain things. Geesh! I feel like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz....besides feeling like I need oiled every day....I also feel like I need to go to Oz to ask for sleep! So far, my back hasn't hurt as bad as it did. Whew! Don't need that! It did, however, start hurting a little more yesterday. And so did my left knee, my shoulders again, and my right arm, and left hip...etc...I could go on and on, but no need to. I have plans to finally put my room together today. I still haven't been able to get things put away where they belong. My husband is going to help me....so I know it will get done, and he is very helpful. :o) He took the weekend off to spend it with me. :o) That makes me happy! :o) I need coffee......later! :o)

No comments: