Saturday, March 5, 2005

It's snowing again. :o(

I made it through another day. The blood test that I had yesterday was a two part testing. I didn't know that. I had the first set done, then I had to go back down there 2 hours after I had eaten something for another blood test. That was a hassel. I really took so much out of me. I was so weak afterwards, that I came home and took a 5 and a half hour nap! My body must have needed it. When I got up...I asked my daughter if she'd like to go to Wal-Mart to get a few more things for the baby. Plus, I needed to get more things for the baby shower this Sunday as well. We went, and we both were so worn out. And we didn't really do anything but to get what I had on my list. My whole left side woke me up this morning at 4:25! My knee and hip were in the worst pain. They were hurting me so badly, I couldn't move. I tried to rub my knee, but it hurt to touch it. :o( So...needless to say, I had to lay there for about 20 minutes before I could at least roll over to my side. By that time...I was wide awake...so I ended up getting up. I know I probably over ran my body again. I still need to get a few morw things today...but I can go to a store thats here in this town for those items. Whew! The driving to the towns north and south of here, really makes my legs and arms weak. Oh well...just another day in my life with fibromyalgia. :o)

No comments: