Saturday, March 19, 2005

I tried.....

It was so beautiful and warm out yesterday. :o) It got up to 62 here. :o) My pain level was again very high yesterday, and I tried to take a nap....because I had gotten up a bit early again. Didn't work....so I tried again around noon. This time I had opened my window, which is right by the head of my bed. :o) I love the out doors. The wind was blowing on me hust right. :o) I actually did get some rest that time. :o) When I got up...once again, there went my pain level. I was talking to my best friend on the phone, and I was telling her how much this week has been so bad for me. She said that it sounded like I need at least one good night's sleep. I of course agreed. She has some pain pills, that I've taken before, of my own prescription, and she sent over 3 for me to try to see if it would help me. I took one last night. I waited....waited....waited....and then it got to be around 10:50, and I just thought to myself if I just go lay down, maybe it will kick in and work. Nope! :o( I layed there as always, and tossed and turned as always. :o( I got up at 4:00 this morning. The only thing that it did help me on, was my muscles and pain. :o) My muscles "feel" so good and my pain is actually in a lower level right now. It didn't make me sleep, but it sure did help me out with my pain. :o) YAY! :o) I don't recomend that anyone else do the samething. What I took would be something my doctor would have agreed on. In fact, I'm going to ask him about it on Monday when I see him next. :o)


................Be kind,Every person you meet is fighting a hard battle.

No comments: