Wednesday, March 9, 2005

SSDD

Yesterday was the same. All the same pains. Some spasms going on here and there in my shoulders and arms. When I could barely walk, I just took baby steps. I'm still weak...and my legs are very weak, and I'm not sure why. I haven't gained any weight, so I'm still down to 173. Which is very good. :o) I've lost over 30 pounds within 3 months time. I'm still loosing...so I don't think the reason that my legs are so weak is because of my weight. My physical therapist will be coming again today....boy I can't wait! I know it's going to hurt...but it's always worth it. :o)


My daughter had a doctor appoinment yesterday....and she now weighs 143! Thats so good...she had lost so much weight when she first got pregnant. She lost about 20 pounds! Now she's only 10 pounds over then her normal weight. :o) But she and the baby are very healthy! yay! :o) She went to her first lamaze class last night as well. :o)


Ok...there goes the pain again...going now.

No comments: