Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I did it...YAY!

I finally was able to sleep just a bit longer this morning. :o) I went to bed at 10:00, and woke up at 5:30! Thats been the most sleep in awhile. :o) I am feeling a bit better as well this morning. I didn't stay in bed like I was told to do yesterday....I honestly am not the kind of person that likes to just lay in bed all day...unless I honestly can't move, then I don't have a choice. I can straighten out my legs a bit more this morning too. :o) My husband slept on the couch again last night, just incase I would need him. When he does that, I do feel safer. This is going to be a much better day. I'm still in pain, but from the extra sleep...it will make things so much better and things will heal from this. :o) 7 and a half hours of sleep!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!:o)

No comments: