Sunday, March 6, 2005

Ditto.

Ok...I don't know what's going on with my system. I got up too early tonight. My right arm was in way too much pain...and am still having problems with it going numb. I do have a doctors appointment today...and I can't wait. Of course he can't do anything about my arm. Oh well. I'm dealing. Getting up at 12:39 is just too rediculous. Having 2 hours of sleep isn't going to help the pain at all. I'm hoping that I'll be able to take a nap. ::::crossing fingers:::: I had a lot of fun today. My best friend and her daughter threw a baby shower for my daughter! :o) It was a blast! My daughter has so much things for the baby now. Whew...I was getting a little worried about that part. But all has turned out good. :o) I took a lot of photo's...when I get them developed...I will post them. :o) I suppose thats all for now. :o)

No comments: