Saturday, December 31, 2005

About stuff.

I had a pretty busy day yesterday. First of all, I wrote and emailed to everyone that I could think of for possibly help for any kind of a donation for my medical needs. I even wrote to my towns news paper. I got a responce back saying that she sent my letter to the reporter, and he will contact me on Monday. I don't know what that means. I asked in my letter if I should put something in the news paper. But thats all she wrote back. So I don't know. Or if it means that he will put something in the news paper for me? But I'm still not foing to stop looking or calling or writing to people. I'm very determind right now. After I was finishing up on doing that, I got a call from my daughter. She wanted me to come over and watch my grandson for a bit while she went to drop some thing off. He is still sick with a cold and she didn't want to take him out. I went over, which only takes me about 4 minutes to get there. She was gone maybe 45 minutes if that. :o) All me and my grandson did was sit and watch Seame Street! :o) He loves the show! :o) She came back, and I came home. Right whne I got in the house, the mail came, and I got my check. So, since I was still dressed and had my coat on I went ahead and cashed it and got my money orders that I needed and a few other things and come home. It took me all day to do that. But, I did go and get that cane that was on sale that I wanted and need. :o) It was a very good price, only $12.00. :o) Really good compared to most of them that were $49.99! Thats just way to high for me. When I got home, I noticed that my husband was already home, and had taken the dog and went somewhere. It was so good to know that I wasn't going to be alone for very long. :o) And I wasn't. :o) He came home right after I got my pj's back on. :o) While I was at the pharmacy getting my cane, I asked them if they knew of any kind of orginazations that could possibly help me with getting what I needed. They gave me a phone number to call a place in Dayton called Advanced Medical. It's worth a try to give them a call. :o) I didn't get much sleep tonight like I did the previous nights. 2 and a half hours. I'll just try and get a nap in some time today. My best friend and her daughter came over last night and she brought over a few of her games! :o) We played Name That Tune, The 80's Addition! Boy was that fun! lol :o) It came down to my best friend and me! lol My best friend won! :o) It was close! LOL:o) She left them here for tonight. We are having people over for New Years Eve. :o) I can't wait! My sister and her boy friend are coming too! :o) I'm going to make jello shots for eveyrone. lol I've never made them, but they sure sound good! Too bad I can't drink! LOL :o) My husabnd got a few things as well for a small type of a buffat! :o) Too bad my mom can't make it! I would love for her to be here! :o) I guess I don't know what I'll be doing first. I need to get clean sheets out because my sister and her boy friend are going to stay the night! YAY! :o) I know I need to make a list so I can make sure that I remember to get what I want to do done. :o) I'll forget if I don't. :o) I will be also making poork roast and sour kraut. I do that every year. :o)

Well, I think thats all for now. I am very sore from all of what I did yesterday. Again, if any one knows of any one or any place that would/could donate, please let me know. Or if you have any other ideas for me, please let me know. :o) I'd really appreciate it. :o) I was even going to try our mayor! :o) I still just might! :o) God bless everyone! :o)




ktkamanski said...

I will say a prayer for you and your needs.
May God Bless you and yours

seraphoflove9001 said...

Thank you very much.