Friday, October 6, 2006

~6 weird things~


~6 weird things about me that you didn't know about!~ :o)
1- I am a complusive hand washer er! LOL <---I know the spelling is wrong!


2- I can see, hold, touch, ect... a snake....but to see them on t.v. or in a movie gives me the major creeps!


3- I color coordinate my clothes!


4- I have to have something on my feet! Slippers, socks, something, I don't like to be barefoot!


5- I'm very sensitive! I cry way too easily! I can embarress my daughter at any movie theater! LOL


6- drum roll.....LOL....I have to have my bed sheets pressed, and perfectly tucked...or it just makes me nuts!
.....LOL as my daughter is standing here telling me a list of things! :o) She'll list them in a comment more then likely! LOL

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh your not so weird girl!!!!!!!! LOL Hey oprah washes her sheets every two days lol No wme IM a barefoot gal. I Love to go bare foot in fact hubby can tell you I can run faster with my shoes off than on.

Anonymous said...

That is not to bad. LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

you also are picky about ur damn napkins...if we have extra ones from mc D's she wont use them..she has to use our normal ones...lmao

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. It's nice learning about friends. Snakes? NO WAY!!  
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
     

Anonymous said...

Lisa, we have # 5 in common, I do'nt think you are weird at all, but awesome yes , Love Ya Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm a crier as well... I even cry at disney movies.  Talk about embarrassing... my girls have learned to roll there eyes and look away!  Hope you are well, Michelle

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm the complete opposite of #4... I HATE wearing anything on my feet. If I didn't have to go to school, I'd wear no shoes all day!

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Morgan
xxxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am a crier, too...always have been!   Yeah, I also MUST be color coordinated, and my sheets and all my clothes and things MUST be perfectly ironed.
Merry

Anonymous said...

these were cute Lisa... it's nice to know other people out there have their own little quirks, lol.  Hope your having a good weekend!
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

I love this!  We all have weird things in our personalities'
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

lol! i want to post one of these but i cant think of anything...lol

Anonymous said...

1, 4, & 5 fit me too.  See?  You're not that weird.  LOL
Hugs,
Dana