Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Confused-in pain-that's me


Life is not a brief candle. The above graphic says a lot.
I didn't do anything yesterday. My best friend had a few hours before her next client, so she came over to visit! :o) It was so nice to visit! :o) There's always so much to say, in such little time. :o) I can't remember what it is called that she does, I think it's MDD...she's probable leave a comment to correct me! lol I hope, I want to make sure thats right, because what she does is so remarkable! :o) I'm very proud of her! Its such a very trying job and takes up her life for others! :o)

Today, my home health aid will come. Very glad of course. :o) She's so sweet! Love her to death! :o) My grandson absolutely loves her too! He "helps" her clean! lol Now thats cute to see! lol :o) I took a few pictures of him yesterday....he was sitting on the couch watching t.v. with his mommy, and he fell asleep! lol I forgot to load them! aaahhh! I will as soon as I'm done with this entry...they are just too cute! lol :o) He's getting his molers in, and it's just taking so much out of him. :o) He's just like my daughter was...he can'r just get one or maybe two in...nope, he has to get 4 or more in at once! My daughter was the sameway! Geesh! I guess it got the teething over with faster! :o) But it seemed to be harder on her and now him. Bless his heart. :o)
I read in the news paper last night that a local resteruant that helps the needy every year with a holiday dinner....had been robbed of their money for that! :o( It broke my heart! Why are there such mean people out there? It said that they only got $600.00! Thats a lot...but not enough really to steal...if that makes any sense?! :o( It's just down right mean! I wish I had the money to give back what was taken. I'm just hoping that maybe there will be a bussiness here in town that will read about it and help them. I just don't get people sometimes.
It's suppose to get colder today and tonight, and possible snow tomorrow! I can't believe this weather either. Snow? Now? Too early! It's raining out right now, but in the 60's. Not too bad.
I slept again last night! I'm wondering if this new medicine is helping me sleep! If so...yay! :o) I can also tell a big differance in the pain in my muscles in my back as well. So, something is doing it's job! :o) Thats good. :o) No complaints here. :o) My hips, shoulders and legs are still doing their thing as usual. I'm used to that. Tomorrow, my physical therapist will be coming again....not looking forward to that one at all. Yikes thats going to hurt! Thankfully it's early morning when she does come. :o)
I really don't have anything at all planned to do today. I wish I did/could. :o) I can't even think of anything to do. Besides reading and playing games. Thats pretty bad..lol :o) I have a lot of book marks in my Bible that I want to read...I'll catch up on that. :o)
I need to go now. :o) I'll get a few emails written and go from there. :o)
Thanks for all of your comments and emails! God bless all of you! And He does! :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, glad that some of your pain is getting relief. And congrats on getting some sleep, I know myself when I get to sleep its a miracle, too. That's another reason you are alittle painless. Sleep is part of our healing process. Hope you have a wonderful day and the therapist not hurt you to bad tomorrow, I know how that is, too. Ouch!!!!
Love ya, Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the restuarant?
I am so glad you are sleeping better and feeling a bit better. Praise HIM.
Love,lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some much needed sleep, it'll help with the pain. I'm always in more pain when I don't sleep. Then I don't sleep because of the pain! It's a vicious circle! I'm looking forward to seeing your grandson, bless his heart for helping! Do you think he'll carry on with helping in later life?! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Have a good day. :)
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

Pleased to read that you are getting sleep and feeling a little better Lisa.  Millie x

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you were able to sleep... again!  That is awesome!  I'm really, really hoping that it is the medicine that is helping you sleep and lessen your pain and that it will continue to help you.  That was sweet of your friend to stop by, I'm sure you guys enjoy your time together.  
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

love the graphics!  the words are so true
noelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your new meds are working. Sorry for not commenting more!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

so pleased your getting some sleep and the meds are working for you...best wishes to you...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Glad you are getting some sleep, I think that is terrible about the resturant robbery, I hate hearing things like that, Hugs to you always Lisa

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of your grandson!  Lisa, I am so glad you are a bit better at least in some ways.  And that you are getting some sleep.  Hooray!  Oh, before I forget I wanted to tell you that I love your house.  I saw the picture of it you posted last week.  Looks like a big ole' house I always wanted (but never got)....Now I wouldn't want it, it'd be to big for us and too much to clean, but I still love looking at houses like that.  Hugs to you, my friend.
Merry

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you're getting some sleep and the meds are helping.  Keeping ya in my daily prayers, girl.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got some sleep and to visit with your best friend.  It's always nice to get a chance to have some girl talk.  Your grandson is so adorable and your daughter is soooo pretty.  HUGS  Chris